2019 Suzuki Suzuki Boulevard M50
The Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that's uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M50 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine with advanced Suzuki fuel injection is equally impressive, producing a load of torque for strong acceleration in every gear.
*Photos shown with optional tail cowl installed
- New Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray paint and graphics amplify the Boulevard M50's muscular look.
- Fifty cubic inch (805cc), 45-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through the staggered dual mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the wide rear tire.
- The headlight nacelle, short risers, and drag-style handlebar form a distinctive Suzuki style that telegraphs the M50's performance intentions.
- The bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The large-diameter inverted forks and beefy swingarm with hidden rear shock give the bike a tough, aggressive stance but deliver a smooth, controlled ride.
- Robust, 805cc (50 cubic inch), liquid-cooled, fuel injected, V-twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin's finned cylinders.
- Crankshaft design features 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a balancer shaft for a more comfortable ride.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) that maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low- to mid-rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine's warm-up time.
- Powerful 32-bit-processor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise fuel injection control.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin's down-low torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and cut down on emissions.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for street-cruising or a cross country tour.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- Large 300mm front brake rotor and rigid caliper bring strong braking performance to match the engine's output.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the purposeful tail section.
- Drag-style handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway.
- Long, wide 4.1-gallon fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat. Attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam, and low fuel.
- The modern instrument cluster, including a fuel gauge and a clock, is neatly integrated with the bike's uniquely Suzuki headlight nacelle.
- Cast aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels with a seamless black finish.
- Black outer tubes on the 41mm inverted front forks add sporty looks and performance feel.
- A wide and comfortable seat is shaped for a smooth visual harmony with the sporty rear fender (ideal when set up with the optional seat cowl).
- Bright, multi-reflector headlight and a LED tail light that's performance-inspired match the tail section design.
- Bright, bullet-style turn signals are designed for high visibility and a sharp appearance.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M50 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 805cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45°, V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum Brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Color: Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized) )
- Spark plugs: NGK DR7EA or DENSO XX22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2395 mm (94.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 890 mm (35.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 269 kg (593 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Warranty: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 45 deg., V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.268 in. x 2.929 in. (83.0 mm x 74.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized) )
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum Brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 593 lb. (269 kg)
- Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty