2018 Polaris Industries RANGER® EV Li-Ion - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
RANGER® EV Li-Ion - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- Unmatched Electric Performance
- 30 HP Electric Motor
- Clean, quiet, and efficient 30 HP/48V electric motor.
- Up to 50 mile range so you can embark on every adventure with total confidence.
- 0-20 mph acceleration in less than 4 seconds.
- 3 modes of operation: High, Low, and Max Range.
- Can charge from any standard, 3-prong grounded 110V outlet, so your ride is always ready when you are.
- 3-year, 5,000-mile factory battery warranty.
Towing & Storage
- Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
- Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
- 1,000 lbs payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 9" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
- Digital gauge with charge monitoring, analog speedometer, and multiple LCD indicators.
- 58" width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- Fuel System/Battery: Maintenance-free Li-ion*
- Transmission / Final Drive: Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears
- Bed Box Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,328 lb (602.4 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: N/A
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 72 in (182.9 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Hand-Actuated
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Charge Level, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Rear Tires: 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- Fuel System
- Maintenance-free Li-ion*
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Dry Weight
- 1,328 lb (602.4 kg)
- 72 in (182.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode