2018 Polaris Industries Polaris ACE® 570 EPS - White Lightning
Polaris ACE® 570 EPS - White Lightning
- The ACE® 570 EPS delivers power, control, and premium features for next level single-seat off-road adventure. With a powerful and reliable 45 HP ProStar® 570 engine, trail tuned suspension, easy-to use automotive style controls, True On-Demand AWD, and a comfortable sit in, step out design, you'll have everything you need for a day dominating the trails.
- The ACE 570's purpose-built ProStar engine was designed to give you quickness, power, and optimal performance on a variety of terrains.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 45 HP ProStar engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for instant, predictable throttle response.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- With premium ACE 570 suspension and handling, you'll be able to navigate the tightest corners and most challenging trail terrain with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Trail premium dual A-Arm front suspension.
- 10.25" of ground clearance to clear the toughest obstacles.
- Front and rear stabilizer bars.
- ACE sets the standard for single-seat off-road comfort so you can enjoy the freedom of off-road adventure from sun up to sun down.
- Comfortable sit in, step out design.
- Easy-to-use automotive style controls.
- 10% more leg room than the competition.
- Tilt steering and adjustable seat slider.
- Integrated 3 gal. front storage compartment and high-capacity cargo box to carry up to 360 lbs. of gear.
- Digital instrumentation.
- The ACE 570 EPS comes standard with the following upgraded features:
- NEW! Quarter Doors
- NEW! Dual A-Arm Suspension
- NEW! Mud Guards
- NEW! Stainless Steel Exhaust
- NEW! Improved Seat Slider
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 45 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 17 x 35 x 4 in (43 x 89 x 10 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 900 lb (408 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.25 in (26 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 90 x 48 x 68 in (229 x 122 x 173 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb (261 kg )
- Seat Height: 26 in (66 cm)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in (156.2 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 3 Gal (11 L) Front Dry Storage, Dual Dash Trays
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar 9 in (22.9 cm) travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, Bluetooth Connectivity, Missed Call, Missed Text, Cell Signal Strength, Cell Battery Strength, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Dual 50w Bumper Lights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: 1/4 Doors, Incab storage pockets, Accessory ready 4-pt harness integration, Digital Display
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; Carlisle
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; Carlisle
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Factory Installed Quick Access 1/4 Doors
- Automotive Style Paint & Graphics
- Trail Premium Dual A-Arm Front Suspension
NOTES:The Polaris Sportsman ACE™ can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Rider must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Always wear helmet, eye protection, and seat belt, and always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar 9 in (22.9 cm) travel
- Front Brake Type
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; Carlisle
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; Carlisle
- Dry Weight
- 900 lb (408 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.25 in (26 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 90 x 48 x 68 in (229 x 122 x 173 cm)
- 61.5 in (156.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Dual 50w Bumper Lights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights