Honda Power Equipment EU2000i Companion
Honda Power Equipment
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Built in 30A outlet for easy parallel capability with another EU2000i
- Ideal for TV/DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, and more
- Great for RV applications
- Super quiet
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
- Built in 30A outlet for RV use and easy parallel capability with another EU2000i: The EU2000i Companion offers one 30A receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adaptor) and one 20A receptacle. The 30A receptacle allows 2 EU2000i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord and not an external parallel kit.
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Connect the EU2000i Companion with a regular EU2000i for up to 4000 watts of power.
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more: This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i Companion operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes them ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing less than 46 pounds, the EU2000i Companion is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2000i Companion offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.4 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Displacement: 98.5cc
- AC Output: 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- Receptacles: 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125 V receptacle
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .95 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.4hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.2 in. x 11.4 in. x 16.7 in.
- Noise Level: 59 dB @ rated load 53dB @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 45.6 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
- Parallel Cables
- Skin-It Kit
- Handi Cart
- Anti-theft bracket
- Engine Type
- Honda GX100
- 20.2 in.
- 11.4 in.
- 16.7 in.
- 45.6 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125 V receptacle
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- .95 gal.
- Noise Level
- 59 dB @ rated load 53dB @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 3.4hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load