Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2019 Suzuki VL800TL9
Call for Price
Stock Image: Black
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T, you'll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
- Rich Glass Sparkle Black paint with new tank graphics blends well with the Boulevard's classic styling, windscreen, studded leather-texture seats, and matching saddlebags.
- Fifty cubic inch (805cc), 45-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that's at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind a classically styled windscreen holding wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush, studded seat that's a short 27.6 inches above the ground.
- The Boulevard C50T takes care of passengers with a thick pillion seat that aids the view over the rider's shoulder as a plus backrest provides support.
- The classically styled 4.1-gallon fuel tank complements the large, valance fenders that cover the 15-inch rear and 16-inch front whitewall tires mounted on spoke-style chrome wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork, whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low- to mid-rpm throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle-valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-twin low-down torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery, providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height-adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seats provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- A beefy 15-inch rear tire and matching 16-inch front tire have wide white side-walls and are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a nostalgic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The wide, deeply cushioned seat with bright studs has a low 27.6-inch seat height that's ideal for comfortable cruising and confident stops.
- Wide, studded passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. Its stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider's shoulder.
- A passenger backrest, with a studded leather-like pad that pivots for maximum two-up comfort, perfectly matches the main seats.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient, and compact LED tail light.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 805cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45°, V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 151.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR7EA or DENSO XX22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 292 kg (644 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 45 deg., V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.268 in. x 2.929 in. (83.0 mm x 74.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tube type
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US gal. (151.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 644 lb. (292 kg)
- Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty