Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2019 Suzuki TU250X
Stock Image: Black
Tradition comes alive in the 2019 Suzuki TU250X. Its classic single cylinder, air-cooled engine pushes a pleasant exhaust note out of a sweptback muffler that's layered with plenty of chrome. The peanut gas tank, spoked wheels, round headlight, and oval tail light are designed to remind everyone about an era when motorcycle design was simple, elegant, and all about fun. The fun continues every time you ride, thanks to its light, agile handling and smooth performance. Best of all, complement the TU250X's classic sports appeal with the new Glass Sparkle Black or Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White color schemes and combine it with an eye on economical ownership.
*This model is not available in California.
- The single cylinder engine, with prominent cooling fins and chrome megaphone exhaust system, is matched perfectly to the bike's classic styling.
- The engine's richly polished crank case covers produce a beautiful, high-quality look.
- The conventional front fork and dual rear shocks look just right with the spoke wheels fitted with chrome-plated rims.
- Chrome plating sets off the headlight case, speedometer cover, and tail light housing.
- The round headlight, oval tail light, and chrome turn signals look old school but light the road in a modern way when the ride slips into night.
- Two new color schemes complement the bike's classic sports appeal - Glass Sparkle Black paint with graduated blue stripes and Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White paint with yellow, orange, and red stripes.
- 249cc, air-cooled, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC engine with Suzuki's industry-leading fuel injection system is tuned for strong low-end torque that's well-suited for city riding.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for improved durability, light weight, and cool running.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system, featuring a 32mm throttle body, provides excellent throttle response, smooth power delivery, and reduced emissions.
- Pulsed Secondary Air Injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust port to ignite unburned hydrocarbons, further reducing emissions.
- Digital ignition provides optimum spark timing for increased efficiency and crisp throttle response.
- The chrome exhaust system has a discreet catalytic converter and oxygen sensor feedback system that contributes to precise fueling and reduced exhaust emissions.
- Easy-pull clutch makes gear shifting precise and takeoffs smooth.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission has gear ratios appropriate for a wide variety of riding.
- Diamond-style steel tube frame is lightweight and strong, producing confident and agile handling.
- The 3.2-gallon fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine provide excellent riding range.
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes offer strong braking performance.
- Low, 30.3-inch seat height and compact chassis provide confidence-inspiring performance for beginning or smaller riders.
- Two-piece rider and passenger seat further emphasizes the bike's classic look.
- Full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation include a trip meter.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for TU250X owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- *Not available in California
- Engine: 249cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 72.0 mm x 61.2 mm (2.835 in. x 2.409 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection, 32mm throttle body
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID 520V, 108 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, dual coil spring and oil damped shocks
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 90/90-18 M/C 51S, tube type
- Tires Rear: 110/90-18 M/C 61S, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.0 L (3.2 US gal.)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black or Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W (H4)
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2070 mm (81.5 in.)
- Overall Width: 750 mm (29.5 in.)
- Overall Height: 1075 mm (42.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1375 mm (54.1 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm (6.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 148 kg (326 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.835 in. x 2.409 in. (72.0 mm x 61.2 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection, 32mm throttle body
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID 520V, 108 links
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, dual coil spring and oil damped shocks
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 90/90-18 M/C 51S, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 110/90-18 M/C 61S, tube type
- 54.1 in. (1375 mm)
- Seat Height
- 30.3 in. (770 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 US gal. (12.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 326 lb. (148 kg)
- Glass Sparkle Black, Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty