Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2019 Kawasaki ZX1400JKF
Stock Image: Metallic Spark Black/Pearl Gray/Blaze Green
Witness the Phenomenon
The Ninja® ZX™-14R motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R a sensation you have to see–and feel–to believe.
- Extreme Power: Incredibly powerful 1,441cc inline 4-cylinder engine; 2 selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
- Extraordinary Power: Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatched performance.
- Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 116.5 lb-ft @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- Ignition: TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo® dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum monocoque
- Rake/Trail: 23.0°/3.7 in
- Overall Length: 85.4 in
- Overall Width: 30.3 in
- Overall Height: 46.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in
- Seat Height: 31.5 in
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black/Pearl Meteor Gray/Emerald Blazed Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Brembo® dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/50 ZR17
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 23.0 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black/Pearl Meteor Gray/Emerald Blazed Green
- 12 Month Limited Warranty