Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-MX™ EPS
Stock Image: Timberline Green
The all-new 2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-MX™ EPS brings a mid-size option to the MULE PRO Series. With the muscle to cover more ground in less time, and the capability to get out for some fun, the MULE PRO-MX EPS is the right size for work or play. The MULE PRO-MX EPS comes equipped with speed-sensitive EPS and two LED auxiliary headlamps complementing two halogen headlamps. To top it off, it's backed confidently by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Smooth, powerful and durable fuel-injected 695cc engine.
- A powerful engine delivers class-leading torque, making the MULE PRO-MX™ side x side fun to drive with strong low- to mid-range acceleration and higher speed efficiency
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with a centrifugal clutch delivers smooth acceleration, instant throttle response, and dependable engine braking
- Change from 2WD, 4WD, or 4WD with Rear Differential lock using the convenient dash-mounted switch to easily select the right traction mode to match terrain conditions
- All-Day Driving Comfort: Drive comfortably in a spacious redesigned cabin and contoured bench seating.
- Loaded with Convenience: Convenience in every inch of the MULE PRO-MX™ LE side x side means working harder so you can get to playing faster.
- Full-size strength in a mid-size chassis, the MULE PRO-MX™ is built Kawasaki STRONG for work and play.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch delivers quick belt engagement, contributing to prolonged life of the N7-grade belt
- Steel front bumper, steel cargo screen, and diamond-plate steel floorboards and cargo bed floor help to deliver front-to-back durability
- High under-hood air intakes help keep the engine and CVT internals free from moisture and dust
- Engine: 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 695cc
- Maximum Torque: 42.7 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm throttle body
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Alternator Output (max): 35.7 amp
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 10.6 in
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Turning Radius: 14.0 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 33.4 x 44.1 x 9.1 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 699 lb 600 lb maximum capacity for California models
- Load Capacity: 1200 lb
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lb
- Lighting: (2) Halogen (high/low beam) headlights. (2) additional auxilliary LED headlights (high/low beam)
- Overall Length: 110.0 in
- Overall Width: 60.0 in
- Overall Height: 74.4 in
- Curb Weight: 1587.6 lb**
- Wheelbase: 78.9 in
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, differential indicator lamp, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Color Choices: Timberline Green, Bright White
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24 or 36 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear protective gear appropriate for the use of this vehicle. Never operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Protect the environment. The Kawasaki MULE™ side x side is an off-highway vehicle only, and is not designed, equipped, or manufactured for use on public streets; roads or highways. Obey the laws and regulations that control the use of your vehicle. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 44mm throttle body
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1587.6 lb.
- 78.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 699 lb. (600 lb. max capacity for CA)
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Drive System
- Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Timberline Green, Bright White
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty