Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Yamaha TT-R50E
Call for Price
START 'EM YOUNG, START 'EM RIGHT
Electric start and three‑speed automatic transmission make this the perfect bike for learning.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Drum, 80mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 80mm
- Tires / Front: 2.50-10-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 2.50-10-4PR
- L x W x H: 51.4 in. x 23.4 in. x 31.3 in.
- Seat Height: 21.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 36.4 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.5 deg.
- Trail: 1.3 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight***: 126 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Convenient Electric Start: The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- Accessible Performance: Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Big YZ styling meets little people's stature; the seat's only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Advanced Suspension: Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
- Robust Final Drive: Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
- Useable, Entry-Level Motor: 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Automatic Clutch: Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient Electric Start: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact Engine: Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- Responsive Power: 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Simple and Strong Frame: Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Compact Inverted Fork: Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Lightweight Single Shock: Monocross® rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- Enclosed Drum Brakes: Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear's activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- Durable Knobby Tires: 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- Standard Security: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Adjustable Restrictor:
- Racy Styling: Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- Folding Sidestand:
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Drum, 80mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 80mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 126 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 gal.
- 36.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 5.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.9 in.
- 1.3 in.
- 25.5 deg.
- Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)