Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRx (Color)
Matt Cobalt Blue
The new mid-range XRX, with its more responsive engine, enhanced rider ergonomics and advanced technology, delivers a new level of performance, capability and style.
With all the features you'll find on the base XR, the new XRX adds a major step up with all-new technology, including: adjustable full-colour TFT display, ergonomic backlit switchcubes, keyless ignition, four riding modes, and LED lighting and DRL* all as standard.
Add to that a step up in core features, including; Triumph Semi-Active Suspension, optimised ABS and cornering traction control, heated grips and you get a brilliantly versatile adventure bike, that’s as perfect touring the world’s highways as it is for your everyday ride.
- Lighter by 2kg: The XRx weighs in at 2kg lighter than its predecessor, improving its handling and manoeuvrability. This has been achieved through over 100 enhancements across the whole motorcycle including a lighter flywheel, crankshaft, exhaust silencer and battery.
- More powerful and responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, Tiger 1200 XRx engine delivers more peak power 141PS (at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 122Nm (at 7,600rpm), for a more immediate power delivery and feel, and even better all day, smooth reliable riding.
- New lighter exhaust: The new shorter and lighter exhaust delivers a notably more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 141PS / 139bhp (104kW) @ 9,350rpm
- Max Torque EC: 122Nm @ 7,600rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminium alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tires: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 48 mm upside-down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190 mm travel (168 mm low seat version)
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi-active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel (158 mm low seat version)
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 282 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and 4 rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Rain).
- Width Handlebars: 830 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,470 mm
- Seat Height: 835 - 855 mm. Low seat version available: 815 - 835 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,520 mm
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 99.9 mm
- Dry Weight: 538 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 gal.
- Fuel Consumption **: 54.3 mpg
- CO2 figures **: EURO 4 Standard: 122 g/km.
- 2kg lighter than previous model
- Full colour 5" TFT angle adjustable display instruments
- Ergonomically backlit switchcubes and 5 way joystick
- All LED lighting including signature daytime running lights (DRL)
- LED self-cancelling indicators
- Keyless ignition
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off Road and Sport
- Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS)
- Optimised cornering ABS
- Optimised cornering traction control
- Updated Cruise Control
- Comfort rider and pilion seats
- Heated grips
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 48 mm upside-down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190 mm travel (168 mm low seat version)
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi-active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel (158 mm low seat version)
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 282 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 1,520 mm
- Seat Height
- 835 - 855 mm
- 23.2 deg.
- 99.9 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.28 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 538 lb.
- Crystal White, Matt Cobalt Blue