Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Triumph Street Twin (Color)
Stock Image: Aluminium Silver
The Street Twin is our most contemporary, fun and accessible Bonneville, powered by our signature high torque 900cc engine. With its unique character, distinctive sound, stripped back styling and dynamic riding experience, the Street Twin is the perfect Bonneville for today's rider.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, DOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900cc
- Bore Stroke: 84.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 hp (40.5kW) @ 5900rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft. lb. (80Nm) @ 3230rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, TPMS ready & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.9 in. (1114 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Rake: 25.1º
- Trail: 4.0 in. (102.4 mm)
- Dry Weight: 437 lb. (198 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal.
- CO2 figures**: EURO 4 Standard: 87.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, DOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- 25.1 deg.
- 4.0 in. (102.4 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 437 lb. (198 kg)
- Crystal White, Aluminium Silver, Cranberry Red, Matt Black