Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Triumph BVILLE SPEEDMASTER
Stock Image: Cranberry Red
THE ALL NEW BONNEVILLE SPEEDMASTER features Triumph’s critically acclaimed 1200cc engine, with category leading higher-torque and signature Bobber tune and engine mapping that delivers peak torque of 106Nm at 4,000rpm – a massive 42% more than the 2015 Triumph Speedmaster and up to 10% more than the current Bonneville T120.
The twin airbox with twin filter design is packaged for optimised volume. The bright chromed stainless steel exhaust system is twin skinned for a seamless hidden cat box run and finished with unique bright chrome silencers, that deliver a distinctive rich and raw exhaust note.
- Responsive 1200cc High-Torque Engine: The 1200cc high-torque, 8 valve, single overhead camshaft parallel twin engine is liquid cooled for optimum performance and enhanced fuel efficiency. While a charismatic 270° firing interval provides smooth, linear power delivery from the slick six-speed gearbox.
- Modern Technology: Among the rider-focused-technology that has been sensitively incorporated you’ll find switchable traction control, a torque-assist clutch, ABS, an immobiliser and new single button cruise control, all as standard.
- Rider Modes: Linked to the ride-by-wire system the new Bonneville Speedmaster has two selectable Riding Modes - Road and Rain, for enhanced rideability, safety and control. The two dedicated throttle maps are selectable through the handlebar mounted switchgear.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 97.6 / 80mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77 hp (57 kW) @ 6,100 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 78 ft-lb. (106Nm) @ 4,000 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5in
- Front Tires: 130/90 B16
- Rear Tires: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks with cartridge damping. 90mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage and stepped preload adjuster, 73.3 mm rear wheel travel.
- Brakes Front: Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 30 in. (770mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 41 in. (1040mm)
- Seat Height: 28 in. (705mm)
- Wheelbase: 59 in. (1510mm)
- Rake: 25.3 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (91.4mm)
- Dry Weight: 541 lb. (245.5kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 65 US MPG
- CO2 figures: EURO 4 Standard: 98 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks with cartridge damping. 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with linkage and stepped preload adjuster, 73.3 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 130/90 B16
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- 59 in. (1510mm)
- Seat Height
- 28 in. (705mm)
- 25.3 deg.
- 3.6 in. (91.4mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- 65 US mpg
- Dry Weight
- 541 lb. (245.5 kg)
- Cranberry Red