Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Suzuki BOULEVARD M50
Call for Price
The Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M50 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine with advanced Suzuki fuel injection is equally impressive, producing a load of torque for strong acceleration in every gear.
- Robust 805cc (50 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Crankshaft design features 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a balancer shaft for a more comfortable ride.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Powerful 32-bit-processor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise fuel-injection control.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin’s down-low torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and cut down on emissions.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for street-cruising or a cross country tour.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Large 300mm front brake rotor and rigid caliper bring strong braking performance to match the engine’s output.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the purposeful tail section.
- Drag-style handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway.
- Long, wide 4.1 US gallon fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat -attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam and low fuel.
- The modern instrument cluster, including a fuel gauge and a clock, is neatly integrated with the bike’s uniquely Suzuki headlight nacelle.
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a seamless black finish.
- Black outer tubes on the 41mm inverted front forks add sporty looks and performance feel.
- A wide and comfortable seat is shaped for a smooth visual harmony with the sporty rear fender (ideal when set up with the optional seat cowl).
- Bright, multi-reflector headlight and a LED taillight that’s performance-inspired match the tail section design.
- Bright, bullet-style turn signals are designed for high visibility and a sharp appearance.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M50 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 805cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Front Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum Brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized) )
- Spark plugs: NGK DR7EA or DENSO XX22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2395 mm (94.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 890 mm (35.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 269 kg (593 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.268 in. x 2.929 in. (83.0 mm x 74.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Front Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum Brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 593 lb. (269 kg)
- Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.