Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Polaris Industries SPORTSMAN 850 CRUISE
Call for Price
- The Sportsman® 850 delivers hardest working, smoothest riding performance for the ultimate sport/utility experience. With a high-output 78 HP engine, rider active design to give you superior sightlines and a better ride, and the legendary Sportsman quality you expect, you'll have everything you need to take on the trails or get more done around your home and property.
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails or get more done around your home and property.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires in tight turns.
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Sport performance chassis to maximize usable ground clearance.
- Sport-inspired Rider Active Design for 30% better sightlines.
- NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- The Sportsman 850 delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Over 8 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman 850 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Strong ductile steel pinion cover for a more durable front differential.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 850cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Engine Type: ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- HP: 78 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 771 lb (351 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb (261 kg )
- Seat Height: 37 in (94 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 2 Cast Rack Extenders 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights, Dual LED Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: Beverage & Cell Phone Holder
- Rear Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; CST
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Shielded Clutch and Engine Intake Ducting
- Factory-installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- Rack Mounted Radiator with Industry Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-arm Suspension
- Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance
- High and Low Mud Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing
- Quick Clearing Footwells
- Sealed Single Beam Headlights
- Sealed Key Switch
- Engine Type
- ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Suspension
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; CST
- Dry Weight
- 771 lb (351 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights, Dual LED Brakelights/Taillights