Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW XP 1000
Call for Price
- Hardest working performance. Legendary ride and handling. More power than any other utility side-by-side in the world. And room for 6 to bring the whole crew to the job site, the hunting cabin, or out on the trails. The RANGER Crew® XP 1000 provides everything you need to get more done.
- The Most Power for the Toughest Jobs
- Purpose built 999cc ProStar® 1000 engine.
- More power - 80 HP with 61 lb-ft of torque - than any other side-by-side in the industry.
- 3-mode throttle control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK.
- High-Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you unmatched traction.
- Class-Leading Towing and Payload
- Massive 2,000 lbs towing and 1,750 lbs payload capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- 119L integrated in-cab storage, including easy-to-access dash storage.
- Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
- 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 11.3" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- 10" of boot clearance and 28" of cab opening.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,636 lb (742 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Aluminum Black Xcelerator wheels
- Automotive Style Paint
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,636 lb (742 kg)
- 113 in (287 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode