Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Polaris Industries GENERAL 1000 EPS DEL
Call for Price
- ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL.
- Meet the industry's most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails or working on your property.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- 3 position FOX Podium Shocks to tune-in to the ultimate suspension for any riding.
- The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking and Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
- With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
- The GENERAL 1000 EPS Deluxe Edition delivers premium features to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
- Poly Sport Roof to keep you protected.
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD winch.
- FOX Podium QS3 suspension.
- Low profile front bumper.
- Factory-installed rear view mirror and sound system.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,544 lb (700 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 118.2 x 62.5 x 75 in (300 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,100 lb (499 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N/A
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Poly Sport Roof
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
- Fox Podium® 2.0 QS3 Shocks
- Low Profile Front Bumper
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 100 Watt MTX Audio System
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Dry Weight
- 1,544 lb (700 kg)
- 81 in (206 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode