Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Kawasaki ZR900AHFL
Return of the King
In 1973, Kawasaki introduced the Z1 900, a bold in-line four powered bike that would inspire an entire new generation of motorcycle design. Today, the Z1 900 spirit lives on in the all-new 2018 Z900RS. Combining timeless retro styling, high quality components and muscle power of the original Z1 with today’s cutting-edge technology and performance, the powerful yet friendly-to-ride Z900RS represents a modern reinvigoration of the icon that started it all.
- Authentic Z Styling: The all-new Z900RS is the ultimate retro-sport Z that offers modern running gear and classic styling
- High-Grade Paint & Iconic Teardrop Fuel Tank: Throwback retro brown and orange paint scheme highlight a teardrop fuel tank and premium finishes that resemble the original Z1
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System: Double-walled headers, integrated connections and short megaphone silencer, all treated to a buffed finish highlight the retro-sport image
- LED Lights: A round LED headlight and oval surface-emitting LED taillight pay homage to the original Z1 with a blend of retro and modern designs
- Multi-Function Instrumentation: The high-tech multi-function LCD screen nestled between bullet shape analogue dials, featuring classic chrome bezels creates a balance of retro style mixed with modern functionality
- Spoke Style Cast Wheels: A classic look with machining on the spokes and rim plus high-quality paint demonstrates superb craftsmanship
- Authentic Retro-Sport Z: Superb balance of power and handling
- Authentic Riding Experience: Retro design meets modern technology and performance for superb riding comfort around town and on the highway
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 948cc
- Bore x Stroke: 73.4 x 56.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with Keihin 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Inverted telescopic fork (10-way) with adjustable compression and rebound (12-way) damping, spring preload/4.7
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link swingarm with stepless adjustable rebound damping and spring preload/5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300F
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300
- Front Brakes: Dual disc ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single disc ABS
- Frame Type: Tubular, diamond
- Rake/Trail: 25.4 deg./3.5 in.
- Overall Length: 83.1 in.
- Overall Width: 34.1 in.
- Overall Height: 46.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 471.9 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.1 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 73.4 x 56.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with Keihin 36mm throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork (10-way) with adjustable compression and rebound (12-way) damping, spring preload/4.7
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link swingarm with stepless adjustable rebound damping and spring preload/5.5 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300F
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300
- 58.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 25.4 deg.
- 3.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 471.9 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty