Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Kawasaki VULCAN 1700 VAQUERO
Combining show-stopping style with the performance and dependability of a production Kawasaki motorcycle, the Vulcan® 1700 Vaquero® is the best of both worlds.
- Fuel-injected 52-degree 1,700cc V-twin engine delivers high torque levels with a powerful and distinct V-twin feel
- Electronic cruise control system can be activated in 3rd gear or at any speed between 30mph and 85mph
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT II) ABS helps ensure ideal brake force distribution for confident braking
- Stylish, frame-mounted fairing keeps steering feel light by directing aerodynamic forces into the chassis
- Feature-rich, AM/FM/WB audio system with iPod® and SiriusXM® radio compatibility
- Hard, lockable and sealed, side-opening saddlebags provide nearly 10 gallons of storage space each
- Comes with a 36-month limited warranty
- Engine: 4-stroke, 52° V-twin, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,700cc/103.7 cu in
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0 x 104.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 107.6 lb-ft @ 2750 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 42mm throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with overdrive and positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Carbon fiber-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 45mm hydraulic fork/5.5 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Swingarm with twin air-assisted shocks, with 4-way rebound damping/3.1 in
- Front Tire: 130/90x16
- Rear Tire: 170/70x16
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm discs, dual four-piston calipers, K-ACT II ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 300mm disc, twin-piston caliper, K-ACT II ABS
- Frame Type: Steel, double-cradle with box-section single-tube backbone
- Rake/Trail: 30 deg./7.0 in.
- Overall Length: 98.8 in.
- Overall Width: 38.2 in.
- Overall Height: 50.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in.
- Seat Height: 28.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 844.5 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 36 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, or 36 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 52 deg. V-twin
- 1,700cc (103.7 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.0 x 104.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 42mm throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with overdrive and positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Carbon fiber-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension
- 45mm hydraulic fork/5.5 in
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with twin air-assisted shocks, with 4-way rebound damping/3.1 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm discs, dual four-piston calipers, K-ACT II ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 300mm disc, twin-piston caliper, K-ACT II ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.7 in.
- 30 deg.
- 7.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 844.5 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black
- 36 Month Limited Warranty