Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Kawasaki TERYX 800
Known for its legendary V-twin power and versatility, the Kawasaki Teryx® side x side is ready to tackle the toughest of obstacles. Built with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (KHI) strength and backed by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty, the Teryx is the ultimate off-road adventure partner.
• Aggressive front end styling
• Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
• The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
- Work Strong. Play Strong: Tilting steel cargo bed holds up to 600 lbs.; 2-inch hitch receiver; Massive towing capacity of up to 1,300 lbs.
- Dominating Power: 783cc V-twin engine with legendary Kawasaki torque and power; Smooth & responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch. Maintains belt tension for instant throttle response and improved belt life. The CVT's centrifugal clutch enables positive belt engagement providing confidence inspiring automatic engine braking performance on challenging descents.
- Unmatched Performance: Premium Fox Podium 2.0 shocks improve traction and handling, while dual front disc brakes and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90° V liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 783cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 69.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.7:1
- Maximum Torque: 47.0 lb-ft@ 5500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Continuously Variable belt-drive Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch and H, L, N, and reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Color-matched dual A-Arms with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping/8.0 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Color-matched Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with new piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping/8.3 in
- Front Tires: Maxxis 26x9-12
- Rear Tires: Maxxis 26x11-12
- Steering: Wheel/rack-and-pinion w/EPS
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 11.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal.
- Turning Radius: 16.7 ft.
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.6 in. x43.3 in. x 10.4 in.
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 600 lb.
- Load Capacity: 1109 lb.
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Towing Capacity: 1300 lb.
- Lighting: (2) 35W headlights, (2) 8W taillights, 24W stoplight
- Frame: Steel Tube Double-X Reinforcement
- Overall Length: 118.1 in.
- Overall Width: 61.6 in.
- Overall Height: 75.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 1569.2 lb.
- Wheelbase: 85.8 in.
- Instruments: Multi-function digital meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking-brake indicator, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and low-oil-pressure indicators
- Color Choices: Bright White
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, or 36 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90 deg. V
- Bore and Stroke
- 85.0 x 69.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Front Suspension
- Color-matched dual A-Arms with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26x9-12
- Rear Suspension
- Color-matched Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with new piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26x11-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1569.2 lb.
- 85.8 in.
- Front Travel
- 8.0 in.
- Rear Travel
- 8.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1300 lb.
- Continuously Variable belt-drive Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch and H, L, N, and reverse
- Drive System
- Selectable 4-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Bright White
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty