Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Kawasaki BRUTE FORCE 750 4X4i EPS
Stock Image: Vibrant Blue
The Kawasaki Brute Force 750® 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- A Conqueror on Four Wheels: Excellent towing capacity of up to 1,250 lbs.; Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance; Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs. (88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear)
- Dominating Power: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine; Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
- Unmatched Performance: Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®).
- Engine: 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 749cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/6.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Full independent, dual A-arm/7.5 in.
- Front Tire: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tire: AT 25 x 10-12
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 9.4 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.
- Towing Capacity: 1250 lb.
- Total Rack Capacity: 242.0 lb.
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 88.0 lb./176.0 lb.
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in.
- Overall Length: 86.4 in.
- Overall Width: 46.5 in.
- Overall Height: 48.0 in.
- Seat Height: 35.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, belt, and oil pressure
- Color Choices: Vibrant Blue, Super Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Full independent, dual A-arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT 25 x 10-12
- Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88.0 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176.0 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.4 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Drive Train
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control
- Final Drive
- 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Vibrant Blue, Super Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty