Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Honda CBR600RRJ
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Engineered for laps and canyons.
The 2018 CBR600RR is designed with the superb balance to tear up the track and make scenic canyons truly breathtaking. So it’s an ideal bike to use as a weekday commuter, a weekend joy ride machine and, of course, for cutting laps on the aforementioned track.
Bred from MotoGP engineering, this bike is a true reflection of Honda’s technical prowess. It’s light, compact, nimble and ideally-balanced, with a four-cylinder engine that revs like nothing you’ve ever ridden. The aluminum twin-spar designed chassis delivers laser-sharp handling. And when it comes to braking, it’s your choice of either a conventional triple-disc setup or a specialized version of Honda’s revolutionary Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS), an industry first on a production Supersport motorcycle.
Track or street, with the 2018 CBR600RR it’s a win-win situation.
Winning Heritage: With well over 700 total MotoGP victories, Honda’s winning heritage stands far above any other manufacturer, just as Honda’s motorcycles stand out on the street. Our superior engineering and technology put our GP bikes in the winners’ circle and give you the performance you need for the street.
Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD): One of the keys to the CBR600RR’s extraordinary handling is the compact HESD. It helps maintain predictable high-speed handling and low-speed maneuverability so you can focus on riding.
- Dual-Stage Fuel Injection: Two sets of injectors per cylinder ensure both low- and high-rpm performance. You get near-instantaneous high-rpm response, along with great low-rpm metering and clean running.
- Electronic Combined Anti-Lock Braking (C-ABS): The available electronically controlled C-ABS distributes brake force over both wheels, helping to maintain braking confidence in less-than-ideal conditions. The system electronically measures rider input on the brake lever and pedal, and applies only the front or rear brake in some cases or combines both brakes in other situations.
- Dual-Stage Ram Air: A nose-mounted, two-stage ram air system provides a high volume of cool air to the air box for linear power delivery and superb engine performance.
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper: Most steering dampers only sense handlebar-deflection speed. The Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) is way more sophisticated. It also detects vehicle speed, and adjusts damping proportionally. That helps maintain low-speed maneuverability while providing excellent, predictable high-speed handling.
- Unit Pro-Link® Suspension: By eliminating the frame-mounted top shock mount, Unit Pro-Link® isolates the chassis from bumps, resulting in more precise handling and better traction. Developed on Honda’s championship-winning MotoGP bikes, it’s a perfect example of the CBR’s superior engineering.
- Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) Inverted Fork: The HMAS cartridge fork features an exclusive internal piston construction. The innovative design employs smaller-diameter pistons to keep oil velocity high for improved damping characteristics and an expanded range of adjustability. The result: you get more precise suspension performance, especially over smaller surface irregularities.
- Radial Mounted Front-Brake Calipers: The CBR600RR uses radial-mounted monoblock front-brake calipers. This construction makes the caliper stiffer, and that means you get better brake feel for more linear, powerful stopping. Each caliper also uses four chromium-plated aluminum pistons for smooth, friction-free operation.
- Line-Beam Headlights: Line-Beam headlights feature a two-piece reflector design that utilizes two H7 bulbs for optimum light distribution and unique compact design. The result: the headlight helps you see better and also helps make you visible to traffic.
- Centrally Located Fuel Tank: The CBR600RR’s 4.8-gallon fuel tank is positioned in the center of the chassis and low in the frame. This allows for a more compact design, but even more important helps centralize the bike’s mass. Increased mass centralization means the CBR is more responsive to rider input, especially when leaning the bike into a turn or standing it up at the exit.
- 12-Spoke Wheels: With their consistent rigidity and balance, these sharp-looking 12-spoke cast aluminum wheels work with the fork and enhance suspension feedback to deliver real handling improvements.
- Engine Type: 599cc Liquid-Cooled Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67 mm x 42.5 mm
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; TBD in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310 mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.5 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 97.7 mm (3.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in.
- Seat Height: 32.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 410 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 44 MPG*
- Model ID: CBR600RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Grand Prix Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 67 mm x 42.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 23.5 deg.
- 97.7 mm (3.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- 44 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 410 lb.
- Grand Prix Red
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.