Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2018 Ducati Hypermotard - 939
Call for Price
There are no limits to fun. A bike that transforms every moment into a riding experience of pure enjoyment.
- Fun wherever you go: With the Hypermotard 939 there's no need for a pristine road, a prestigious racetrack or a remote exotic destination. Thanks to its agility and the combination of the 110 hp of the Testastretta 11° engine and Riding Mode technology, the Hypermotard 939 is perfect for any style and riding condition.
- Unmistakable style: Thanks to cutting-edge design, the Hypermotard 939 range is distinguished by breathtaking aesthetics and an implementation oriented towards maximum fun. An original look inspired by dirt bikes, made even more bold thanks to the high, sleek tail and narrow sides.
- The Hyper thrill: Hypermotard 939 combines the latest generation Testastretta 11° engine with Riding Mode, Power Mode and Ducati Safety Pack technology. Don't hold back: face every road with Hyper toughness.
- Cutting-edge chassis: The compact and durable steel tubular trellis frame makes it possible to contain the bike's weight and allows for a comfortable riding position thanks to the raised handlebar.
- Non-stop emotions: Thanks to Ducati's constant attention to quality and reliability, the 937 cc Testastretta 11° engine allows optimal maintenance management: valve adjustment is scheduled every 30,000 km.
- SP Equipment: The standard SP version features Ducati Safety Pack (DSP) including ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Riding Mode and suspensions with increased travel. The 890 mm height of the seat and the dry weight of 178 kg also make the Hypermotard 939 SP the ideal bike for the track.
- Engine: New Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled, magnesium valve covers
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore X stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 13.1:1
- Power: 81 kW (110 CV) @ 9000 rpm
- Torque: 95 Nm (70 lb-ft) @ 7500 giri/min
- Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Fuel injection: Magneti Marelli electronic fuel injection system. Throttle bodies with full Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Single stainleess steel muffler with catalytic converter and two lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Wet multiplate clutch mechanically operated. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Öhlins fully adjustable 50 mm usd fork
- Front wheel: 3-spoke forged light alloy, 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 3-spoke forged light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 185 mm (7.3 in.) - 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper, Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: LCD display with Dot Matrix area
- Dry weight: 178 kg (392 lb.)
- Kerb weight: 201 kg (443 lb.)
- Seat height: 890 mm (35 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,498 mm (59 in.)
- Rake: 25.5 deg.
- Front wheel trail: 104 mm (4.1 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 L - 4.2 gal. (US)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Safety Equipment: ABS Bosch, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Riding Mode
- Standard equipment: Power Modes,Fully RbW. Marchesini forged rims, Tapered aluminium handlebars. Carbon fibre components: Front mudguard, Cam belt covers.
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 123 g/km
- Consumption: 5.2 l/100 km
- Note: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
- Engine Type
- New Testastretta 11 deg., L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, magnesium valve covers
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Magneti Marelli electronic fuel injection system. Throttle bodies with full Ride-by-Wire system
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins fully adjustable 50 mm usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper, Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- 59 in. (1,498 mm)
- Seat Height
- 35 in. (890 mm)
- 25.5 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. US (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 392 lb. (178 kg)