Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2015 Yamaha V-STAR 1300 TOURER
- The V Star 1300 Tourer comes standard with hard leather-wrapped sidebags, passenger backrest and windshield. The touring package is designed from the factory so it’s styled consistently with the bike’s fluid lines.
- The midsize V Star 1300 Tourer brings modern-classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Modern-classic design, including a two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 Tourer that distinctive Star® look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike’s weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive, steel fenders and fuel tank, open up the customization possibilities even further.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means over 200 miles of riding between fill-ups.
- The Star Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- The 1304cc (80 cubic inches), 60-degree, SOHC, V-twin engine delivers smooth power to the ground, while maintaining the classic big cruiser sound and pulse characteristics.
- Fuel injected—each cylinder is fed by its own injector spraying into twin 36mm intake valves, while the twin bore design allows the computer-controlled system to feed a precise amount of fuel/air mixture to the engine. The result is strong, smooth and seamless performance across the full range of engine rpm.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Ceramic composite cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean looks.
- The belt drive transfers power from the transmission to the wheel with authority. The belt system is virtually maintenance-free and delivers a quicker, more impressive throttle response feeling than a shaft drive.
- The classic cylinder fin styling of an air-cooled engine with the consistent potency of a liquid-cooled power plant. With the radiator set back between the down tubes discretely routed plumbing, the V Star 1300 Tourer’s classic beauty shines through.
- Hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces noise and maintenance.
- Built on a double cradle steel frame, giving the bike a rigid base for nimble handling, while allowing enough frame flex to be comfortable on the open road.
- Mated with belt guards, the swingarm’s sleek design is intergrated into the overall styling of the whole bike. This allows excellent road bump absorption for all-day comfort on the great wide open.
- 41mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
- The fuel tank is sculpted low and sleek for style and comfort, with a flush-fitting, aeronautical-style gas cap incorporated into the tank’s sleek design. The tank holds a generous 4.9 gallons of fuel, thanks to a remotely located sub tank that also houses the fuel pump, for plenty of traveling range on the open road.
- Seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
- Dual 298mm front and single rear disc brakes. Provides consistent and predictable stopping power for driving in traffic or out on the open highway.
- The shape of the seat has been designed with a “dish” shape for great comfort, and it allows riders to touch the ground easily.
- A 3D tank emblem design adorns the V Star 1300 Tourer and evokes a modern-classic look.
- The V Star 1300 Tourer gets lots of chrome with a chrome headlight housing and chrome belt guard. Plus, there’s a gloss black finish on the frame that adds a high-quality look.
- Star quality paint, chrome and detailing vie for attention wherever you look; fenders are steel not plastic.
- Retro-modern bar-mounted instrumentation contains analog speedometer along with LCD display; indicator lights for high beam, turn signal, low oil level, low fuel, coolant temperature, neutral—and engine diagnostic function.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter provide a comfortable, low-effort ride and makes moving through the 5-speed gearbox a snap.
- 02 sensor and catalyst reduce emissions.
- Engine Type: 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled V-twin; SOHC, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Double Cradle
- Suspension / Front: 41mm Telescopic fork; 5.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Tires / Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H
- Tires / Rear: 170/70B-16M/C 75H
- Wheels: 7-spoke aluminum
- L x W x H: 98.0 x 39.4 x 59.8 in
- Seat Height: 27.2 in
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.9 gal
- Fuel Economy**: 42 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 712 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- V-twin; SOHC, 4 valves/cylinder
- 80-cu.in. (1304cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 100.0 mm x 83.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 41mm Telescopic fork; 5.3-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H
- Rear Tire
- 170/70B-16M/C 75H
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.9 gal.
- 42 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 712 lb.
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Sapphire Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)