Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2015 Triumph BONNEVILLE T100 BLACK
If the easy-going style of the regular Bonneville T100 is a bit too tame for you, we’ve created the mean ‘n’ moody Bonneville T100 Black. From its custom shop-style, black-rimmed spoke wheels past its black-cased engine with machined fin highlights to its black bars and mirrors, this is a bike that makes a statement without really trying.
Of course it’s still a Bonneville at heart, with a soulful, fuel injected 865cc parallel twin engine and sweet-sounding peashooter exhausts, a commanding riding position and more than enough power for both newbie riders and those with more miles under their wheels.
- Bodywork: As you would expect from the bike’s name, the bodywork wears deep Jet Black paintwork.
- Engine: Encased in black with machined highlights, our trademark air-cooled parallel twin lies at the heart of the T100 Black.
- Exhaust: Hear it on the streets. Twin chrome exhaust pipes highlight the bike’s after-dark theme.
- Wheels: Classic spoke wheels wearing black rims and hubs complement the look and give precise handling.
- Seat: A classic “banana” seat, all in black of course, with a matching passenger grab rail.
- Performance: The Bonneville T100 Black has muscle to match its mean looks, as its 865cc parallel twin engine puts out a healthy 68PS. It also gives 68Nm of torque at its peak, with plenty available at low revs so it’s really user-friendly and more than punchy enough, both around town and on the open road. Clever electronic fuel injection means this engine pulls smoothly throughout the rev range, so you’ll always have something in reserve.
- Configuration: It wouldn’t be a Bonneville without a parallel-twin cylinder engine and this one’s a beauty. Its 865cc capacity makes it more powerful than Bonnevilles of old, but modern technology mean great versatility and economy too, while balance shafts leave just enough vibration to remind you that you are riding an all-time great. Of course it’s air-cooled, meaning there’s no radiator to block the view of this engineering icon.
- Frame: Great handling and a relaxing ride have always been Bonneville traits. Years of getting the basics right mean that we make bikes that are reassuringly easy to ride.
- Suspension: We wouldn’t want a bumpy road to spoil your ride, so we fit traditional, black-sprung twin shocks at the back that combine iconic style with modern performance, while up front, black, gaitered telescopic forks keep things well controlled.
- Brakes: We’ve matched the front and rear disc brakes to give a progressive, balanced braking performance that suits the Bonneville Black’s power and weight, giving the rider confidence and control.
- Handling: We’re not talking all show and no go with the Bonneville Black. Its tubular steel cradle frame may look old school, but clever design means that the engine combines with the frame to give the bike the extra stiffness that’s sure to put a smile on your face on every ride.
- Riding Position: Cool on city streets and relaxed on the open road, the Bonneville Black’s riding position is perfect for every ride. There’s plenty of space between the seat, footrests and ‘bars to be comfortable and the seat’s long enough to share the ride with a passenger.
- Seat Height: A seat height of just 775mm is right where the great Bonnevilles of the 1960s were, so that’s where we put it on the T100 Black.
- Practicality: This is no temperamental custom special. Behind the mean looks lies proven Triumph engineering that will deliver day in, day out. And, if you can stand all the attention you’ll get on your ride to work, the Bonneville Black makes a great commuter too.
- Technology: There’s no point in having the coolest bike in town if you can’t rely on it. The Bonneville Black features electronic ignition and fuel injection that give better reliability and low emissions as well as a punchier, more responsive throttle. The wet multi-plate clutch is light to operate and makes gearchanging a pleasure, while the hydraulic disc brakes are powerful, but never intimidating.
- Instruments: Speed, engine revs and warning lights. The important information for every ride sits right in your line of sight, meaning it only takes a glance to know what’s going on.
- Our confidence provides you with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty on your new Triumph and Genuine Accessories. Alongside the knowledge that we give you a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty on replacement parts.
- The Bonneville T100 Black carries 6,000 mile (10,000km) service intervals
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360 deg. firing interval
- Capacity: 865cc
- Bore: 90 mm
- Stroke: 68 mm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel headers, twin chromed silencers.
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Oil Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: 36-spoke 19 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheels: 40-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Front Tire: 100/90 R19
- Rear Tire: 130/80 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 106 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer and tachometer with odometer and trip information
- Length: 2230 mm
- Width Handlebars: 840
- Height without Mirror: 1100 mm
- Seat Height: 775 mm
- Wheelbase: 1500 mm
- Rake: 28 deg.
- Trail: 110 mm
- Tank Capacity: 4.2 gal.
- Wet Weight: 225 kg
- Max Power EC: 68PS @ 7500
- Max Torque EC: 68NM @ 5800
- Urban: 43 US mpg
- 56 mph/90 kph: 57 US mpg
- Engine Type
- DOHC, parallel-twin, 360 deg. firing interval
- Bore and Stroke
- 90 mm x 68 mm
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 106 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 100/90 R19
- Rear Tire
- 130/80 R17
- 1500 mm
- Seat Height
- 775 mm
- 28 deg.
- 110 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal.
- Urban: 43 mpg; 56 mph/90 kph: 57 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 225 kg
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Jet Black
- 2 Year unlimited mileage