Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2015 Suzuki GSX-R600
The Suzuki GSX-R600 continues its dominance in the AMA Pro Road Racing series, taking all 600cc championships in 2012 - including the Daytona Sportbike, Supersport West, and Supersport East. This further solidifies the GSX-R600 as part of a race-winning line of motorcycles from coast to coast. Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R600 is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing.
In 2012, Suzuki celebrated the 1 millionth produced GSX-R motorcycle, a feat only accomplished with the support of fans, race teams, and dealers worldwide. The reason - each GSX-R is developed with: an advanced race-proven 599cc, 4-cylinder, and liquid-cooled engine; a responsive, agile, and lightweight chassis; compact wheelbase; and race-developed suspension. In short, the GSX-R600 has once again proven to be the winning combination to Own The Racetrack.
- A 599cc, 4-cyclinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio is engineered for an exceptional high-revving performance.
- Shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes help ensure efficient performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion and smooth power delivery.
- Advanced, Suzuki race team-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- An electronically Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force on the racetrack and at highway speeds.steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Three-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster features an analog tachometer with LCD readouts of the speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators. Also has a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicator.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork featuring exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Engine: 599cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm (2.638 in x 1.673 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: RK525SMOZ8, 114 links, Chain
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 US
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Pearl Bracing White / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Wheelbase: 1385 mm (54.5 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm (2.638 in. x 1.673 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1385 mm (54.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 US
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lb.)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- RK525SMOZ8, 114 links, Chain
- Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Pearl Bracing White / Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.