Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2015 Honda NC700X - Base
Stock Image: Black
Honda’s NC700X is a real breath of fresh air in today’s world of specialized motorcycles, a concept in streetbikes, and one that puts the fun in Functional. During the week it’s an awesome commuter. On the weekend it lets you go exploring in the country, or carve up a twisty canyon road. Light, nimble, and with an engine that offers a generous helping of useable torque, it’s all wrapped up in a package that’s big enough for longer rides, but not a handful in tight traffic or in a parking lot.
Powerhouse Twin: The NC700X’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine produces tons of torque and enough power for easy two-up cruising. But it's thrifty, too—the standard transmission version gets an estimated 64 MPG.
Upright Seating Position: Comfortable over a wide range of speeds, the NC700X’s upright seating position gives you a great view in traffic and is a huge contributor to this bike’s overall capability. Sit on it in the showroom, and you’ll instantly know it just plain makes sense.
Integrated Storage Compartment: In the real world, we need to carry more than just a cell phone and a credit card. That’s why the NC700X offers a 21-liter utility compartment big enough to hold a full-face helmet. Safe, secure and convenient, you’ll use it every time you ride.
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73mm x 80mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork, 5.4 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 5.9 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 320mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire: 160/60ZR17 radial
- Rake: 27.0 degrees
- Trail: 110.0mm (4.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 60.6 inches
- Seat Height: 32.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 474 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: 64 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model Id: NC700X
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Red
- One Year: Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 73mm x 80mm
- Liquid Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork, 5.4 inches travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock; 5.9 inches travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 160/60ZR17 radial
- 60.6 inches
- Seat Height
- 32.7 inches
- 27.0 degrees
- 110.0mm (4.3 inches)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal
- 64 MPG
- Final Drive
- Black, Red
- 12-month Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.