Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2015 Honda Interceptor DLX
Stock Image: Red
Refinement No Other Bike Can Touch.
With experience comes wisdom. Sure, fluorescent-colored breakfast cereal might be fun when you’re a kid, but as you learn more, you start eating smarter. Same with your motorcycles. Loud, flashy bikes that try to grab your attention with outrageous styling, but do not turn or stop well? Seating positions that would give a chiropractor nightmares? Pass. The experienced rider looks for a machine that works with him or her. That offers plenty of performance, that’s comfortable to ride—even at a brisk pace.
For generations, that’s meant Honda’s Interceptor, a bike that performs as well in the curves as it does on the open road. The Interceptor's 782cc V-4 VTEC engine with fuel-injection mapping for better low-end torque feel. It includes adjustable seat height to better fit a range of riders, front-mount radiator for a slimmer profile, radial-mount front brakes, and all-side muffler, wheels and Pro-Arm swingarm. The Deluxe model for 2015 comes with features like traction control, anti-lock brakes, self-cancelling turn signals, a centerstand and heated grips.
V-4 Engine: An Interceptor hallmark since the beginning, the V-4 in our latest model does what Honda V-4s have always done best: provide tons of low-end torque with plenty of high-revving power.
Adjustable Seat Height: The Interceptor’s seat adjusts from 31.8 inches to 31.0 inches to help custom-tailor the cockpit to a wider range of riders.
Traction Control: Available on the Interceptor Deluxe, traction control pairs with our Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) to give you more confident riding under challenging conditions.
- Engine Type: 782cc liquid-cooled 90° V-4
- Bore And Stroke: 72mm x 48mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 11.8:1
- Valve Train: VTEC DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 43mm with spring-preload adjustability; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single spring-preload and rebound damping adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial mount four-piston calipers with full-floating 310 mm discs; ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 256mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 25.5°
- Trail: 95mm (3.74 inches)
- Wheelbase: 57.4 inches
- Seat Height: 31.0 inches to 31.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 536 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.2 gallons
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Pearl White
- Model Id: VFR800F
- Engine Type
- 90 deg. V-4
- Bore and Stroke
- 72mm x 48mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.8 1
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 43mm with spring-preload adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single spring-preload and rebound damping adjustability; 4.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial mount four-piston calipers with full-floating 310 mm discs; ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 256 mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 57.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.0 in. to 31.8 in.
- 25.5 deg.
- 95mm (3.74 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 536 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Red, Pearl White