Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2015 Honda CBR 650F
Forget About Limits.
Bikes used to be arranged around how big their engines were: 250, 500, 750 or 1000cc. Then inflation set in, and 500s became 600s, and the 750s became 800s. Unless you were racing in a special displacement grouping, it all seemed a little silly. Didn’t we all just want a great motorcycle, regardless of some arbitrary engine size?
Well, that’s what you get with the CBR650F, and why riders find is such a joy. A truly fun ride at a great price, it's both practical and fun—what Honda does like no one else. Its inline-four engine specifically tuned for low-to-midrange torque, delivering a powerband that’s suited for a wide range of riding styles. Weekday commuter, weekend sport riding, long trips, short hauls, solo or with a passenger—the CBR650F does it all.
Bang for Your Buck: This is a machine that offers an incredibly high fun factor while keeping real-world budgets in mind. Its ergonomics and performance will keep you excited and its price and features will keep your wallet.
Inline-Four Engine: Honda pioneered the modern inline-four layout and we’ve never looked back. With smooth running and offering terrific performance, the CBR650F’s powerplant is one of our best.
Twin-Spar Steel Frame: Rock-solid handling starts with a rock-solid chassis. The CBR650F’s frame is strong for sharp, responsive handling, but not too stiff for casual, everyday riding.
Multi-Function Instruments: The CBR650F offers a digital LCD instrument package. Everything is clearly visible, night or day, and includes all the info you need for longer trips or cross-town commutes.
- Engine Type: 649cc Liquid-Cooled Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67mm x 46mm
- Induction: PGM-FI Programmed Automatic Enrichment Circuit, with 42mm Throttle Bodies
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 11.4:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm Fork; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 5.0 inches travel
- Front Brake: Two-piston calipers with dual 320mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 240mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 25.3° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 101.3mm (3.98 inches)
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Seat Height: 31.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 461 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD*
- Model Id: CBR650F
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Red, Candy Blue, Matte Black Metallic
- Engine Type
- Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 67mm x 46mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.4 1
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm Fork; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 5.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Two-piston calipers with dual 320mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 240mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 57 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- 25.3 deg.
- 101.3mm (3.98 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 461 lb.
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Red, Candy Blue, Matte Black Metallic