Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2014 Honda NC 700X
Honda’s new NC700X is a real breath of fresh air in today’s world of specialized motorcycles, a new concept in streetbikes, and one that puts the FUN in Functional. During the week it’s an awesome commuter. On the weekend it lets you go exploring in the country, or carve up a twisty canyon road. Light, nimble, and with an engine that offers a generous helping of useable torque, it’s all wrapped up in a package that’s big enough for longer rides, but not a handful in tight traffic or in a parking lot.
Your Power Partner: The NC700X’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine produces tons of torque and enough power for easy two-up cruising. But it's thrifty, too—the standard transmission version gets an estimated 64 MPG.
Upright Seating Position: Comfortable over a wide range of speeds, the NC700X’s upright seating position gives you a great view in traffic and is a huge contributor to this bike’s overall capability. Sit on it in the showroom, and you’ll instantly know it just plain makes sense.
Integrated Storage Compartment: In the real world, we need to carry more than just a cell phone and a credit card. That’s why the NC700X offers a 21-liter utility compartment big enough to hold an XL-sized full-face helmet. Safe, secure and convenient, you’ll use it every time you ride.
- 670cc Parallel-Twin Engine: With its cylinders tipped 62° forward for better weight distribution, the NC700X's engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and midrange torque, and the 270°-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Carbureted engines can be fussy when it comes to feeding them fuel. Not the NC700X. Electronic Fuel Injection means easy start-ups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
- Steel Truss Frame: Light, strong and with just the right amount of stiffness, the NC700X's rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- 41mm Fork: With 6.0" of travel, the NC700X strikes a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
- Pro-Link HMAS Rear Suspension: Offering 5.9" of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the NC700X eats up the gnarliest pavement while giving you a smooth ride.
- Cast Aluminum 17" Wheels: The 17" wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the NC700X offer responsive handling in turns. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
- Under-Seat 3.7-Gallon Fuel Tank: The under-seat 3.7-gallon fuel tank centralizes mass and enhances overall handling. Locating the fuel filler underneath the passenger seat allows for innovative centralized storage.
- Integrated Storage Compartment: The NC700X offers a 21-liter utility compartment that’s big enough to hold most full-face helmets. Safe, secure and convenient, you'll use it every time you ride.
- LCD Instrument Panel: Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge and two trip meters. The meter is light, compact and easy to read, too.
- Low-Profile Windscreen: The NC700X offers just the right amount of bodywork—enough to offer good wind protection, but not so much that the bike gets heavy or wide.
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73 mm x 80 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork, 5.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire: 160/60ZR17 radial
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 110.0 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.6 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 472 lb.. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 64 MPG
- Model Id: NC700X
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Red
- One Year: Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel-twin; SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 670 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork, 5.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 160/60ZR17 radial
- 60.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- 4.3 in. (110.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- 64 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 472 lb.
- Final Drive
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Black, Red
- One Year transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.