Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2014 Honda INTERSTATE
Long Distance Operator.
Who hasn’t dreamed of owning an awesome custom motorcycle? And who hasn’t dreamed of taking off for a weekend—or a week—and going on a nice long ride where the cell phone doesn’t ring and there’s no email to answer? That’s what the Honda Interstate is all about. With its 1312cc V-twin engine, the Interstate is the ultimate expression of progressive retro cruiser styling, with one big difference: it’s built to go the (long) distance, with touring features like floorboards, roomy leather-clad saddlebags and a custom windscreen.
Built For The Long Haul: With its potent 1312cc, 52° V-twin, the Interstate delivers strong low- and mid-range torque, ample passing power and an exhaust note that’s like a siren song for the open road.
The Lap Of Luxury: Long-distance riders know that the Interstate’s floorboards, saddlebags and classic fork-mounted windscreen are all you need to turn this custom into a great open-road machine ready to take off at a minute’s notice.
- 1312cc V-Twin Engine: The powerful 1312cc 52° V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque—and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Interstate's fuel-injection system means no-hassle start-ups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Heel-Toe Shifter: A handy, old-school, cruiser-style heel-toe shifter is paired with the floorboards to make shifting through the gears a simple toe or heel tap away.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes/ABS: Equipped with powerful disc brakes at both ends, the Interstate is also available with Honda's Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) as an option.
- Color-Matched Frame: The Interstate's color-matched frame really gives this bike a finishing, custom touch.
- Matte Black Fork Covers: Custom bikes can never have too much style, as the Interstate illustrates perfectly with its matte black fork covers.
- Windscreen: The stylish custom windscreen keeps wind and weather at bay, ensuring both rider and passenger cruise in ultimate touring comfort.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at a low, easy-to-get-the-boots-down-when-stopping 26.8 inches, the Interstate's wide, cushy seat not only enhances the comfort level, but the styling as well.
- Full-Size Floorboards: A must-have for every long-distance cruiser: large, roomy floorboards with vibration-absorbing rubber inserts to keep your size-12 dogs relaxed all day long.
- Hardcover Saddlebags: Roomy and built with stylish leather overlaying a protective hard case and cover, the Interstate's saddlebags are big enough to pack for a long trip—and durable enough to take it.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 140/80-17
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Wheelbase: 70.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 712 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel -- ready to ride.)
- Rake: 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118.0 mm (4.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 46 MPG
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Light Silver Metallic
- Model Id: VT1300CT
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin, SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 4.6 in. (118 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- 46 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 712 lb.
- Final Drive
- Light Silver Metallic
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.