Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Stock Image: Candy Red
The Evolution of Our CTX Family: The New CTX1300
Some motorcycles take a proven formula and change it up a little. Then there’s Honda’s new CTX family of bikes—they’ve blown their class wide open and completely reinvented it. The new CTX1300 is a great example: With a 1261cc V-4 engine it has plenty of power. Innovations abound in the integrated bodywork.
1261cc V-4 Engine: Specially tuned for more low-to-midrange torque, the CTX1300 offers a responsive powerbands that greatly enhances your experience on the bike. One ride and you’ll see what we mean.
Integrated Saddlebags: Going on a trip? The CTX1300 is the perfect choice, thanks to the sleek, integrated saddlebags. A low-cut windscreen for style and wind-cheating bodywork help keep you looking good and comfortable for the long haul.
Low Seat Height: With a CTX1300, the low seat is great at stoplights, comfortable for cruising and helps contribute to the bike’s low center of gravity, making for a pleasurable, confidence-inspiring ride.
Make It Your Own: We'll have plenty of Honda Genuine Accessories available to give your CTX1300 its own look. There'll be a tall windscreen, heated grips, backrest with pad, 12V accessory socket, rear trunk (45L), LED foglight kit, plenty of chrome accents, and more!
- 1261 cc V-4 Engine: Nothing sounds like a V-4 engine, and nothing feels like one either. Longitudinal engine mounting improves power transfer and drivetrain efficiency, two engine counterbalancers eliminate vibration for super-smooth running, and its specially tuned 1261 cc engine offers plenty of power for long-distance touring.
- Inverted Fork: A feature that not only looks great but works even better, the CTX1300’s inverted fork helps with the bike’s precise steering and excellent comfort and handling.
- Adjustable Rear Suspension: The dual pre-load adjustable rear shocks pair with the CTX1300’s aluminum swingarm to allow you to dial in the level of comfort and handling that’s right for you.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire and stylish 10-spoke cast wheels give the CTX1300 aggressive style.
- Low Seat Height: Nice and low—that’s how most riders like their seat heights, and that’s exactly how we built the new CTX1300. The low seat makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stoplights, and just plain feels great, too. . The low seat and uniquely designed fuel tank help lower the bike’s center of gravity and inspire confidence.
- Stylish and Functional Bodywork: The CTX1300’s fairing helps make both your commute and long distance trips a whole lot more pleasant. Stylish and functional, the bodywork reduces wind buffeting and provides some extra storage, too..
- Storage Compartments with USB port: Tucked into the CTX1300’s fairing are two storage containers for smaller items.
- LCD Info Screen: Mounted in the center of the instrument console, the LCD screen provides useful information such as fuel range, MPG, ambient air temperature, and trip odometer.
- Low-Cut Windscreen: The low-cut windscreen helps reduce wind buffeting and blends perfectly with the low, lean styling of the CTX1300. Need a taller screen? No problem—there’s one available as an accessory.
- LED Lighting: Clear, crisp, bright: the latest LED technology lets the CTX1300’s headlight and unique accent lights do more than just light up the night—it gives the bike a strong styling element.. The taillight and turn signals are also brilliant, long-lasting LEDs.
- Integrated Luggage: The CTX1300’s weather resistant, lockable saddlebags are big enough for many full-face helmets or a weekend’s worth of gear.
- Passenger Seat Comfort: The CTX1300 designers know that on a bike this cool, passengers will be begging for a ride. The wider, flatter seat and integrated handrails provide a higher level of passenger comfort. There’s also an available accessory backrest.
- Engine Type: 1261cc liquid-cooled longitudinally mounted 90 deg. V-4
- Bore And Stroke: 78 mm x 66 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with electronic control IACV, four 36 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping and electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: Inverted 45 mm fork
- Rear Suspension: Twin rear shocks with spring
- Front Brake: Dual 310 mm front discs
- Rear Brake: Single 315 mm disc
- Front Tire: 130/70R-18
- Rear Tire: 200/50R-17
- Rake: 28.5 deg.
- Trail: 114.3 mm (4.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 64.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 724.2 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 5.1 gal.
- Model Id: CTX1300
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Metallic Black, Gray Blue Metallic, Candy Red
- Engine Type
- Longitudinally mounted 90 deg. V-4; DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 1261 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 78 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with electronic control IACV, four 36 mm throttle bodies
- Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping and electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Inverted 45 mm fork
- Rear Suspension
- Twin rear shocks with spring
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310 mm front discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single 315 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 28.5 deg.
- 4.5 in. (114.3 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 724.2 lb.
- Final Drive
- Metallic Black, Gray Blue Metallic, Candy Red