Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2013 Honda SABRE
Cuts like a knife.
Pro Street dragster or boulevard bad boy? How about a heaping dose of both? That’s the Sabre for you, a sleek, modern-day custom owing a sizable nod to the stripped-down styling of the Fury while also carving out its own, very unique place in the Honda Custom lineup. Just check out the crisp, clean lines, sporty, minimalist fenders, tall, 21” front tire, raked-out forks and low, aggressively set bars. And let’s not forget the brawny 1312cc 52º V-twin engine responsible for putting all this wickedly cool style in motion.
The 2013 Sabre. Stare all you like. Just don’t be surprised it’s not afraid to meet your gaze.
V-twin Harmony: Packed with plenty of power and torque, the Sabre’s 1312cc, 52º V-twin engine boasts a single-pin crankshaft that helps deliver that inimitable V-twin pulse and sound.
Sharp-Dressed Man: The Sabre simply screams Pro-Street style, from its short, sporty fenders and raked-out fork to its stripped-down, color-matched frame and dragster-like handlebars.
Brake Time: A 336mm front and a 296mm rear disc brake ensure strong, progressive stopping power and control.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Rake: 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 115.0mm (4.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 70.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 664 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal.
- Mpg: 46 MPG
- Model Id: VT1300CS
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc V-twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Sabre's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Five-Spoke Cast Wheels: Silver-finish five-spoke wheels never go out of style, are easy to keep clean, and just plain look right on a sharp, contemporary cruiser like the Sabre.
- Wide, Low-Profile Tires: Big, fat, and bad to the bone, the Sabre's wide, low tires do more than just look good—they are the basis for the Sabre’s excellent handling—exactly what you'd expect from a Honda cruiser.
- Color-Matched Frame: The Sabre's color-matched frame really gives this bike a finishing, custom touch.
- Trim Front and Rear Fenders: The close-fitting front fender along with the bobber-style rear give the Sabre a look all its own and set it apart from other models in our 1300 cruiser lineup.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at a low 26.9 inches, the Sabre's wide, plush, one-piece seat not only dials up the comfort level, but the bold, Pro Street styling as well.
- Tank-mounted Instruments: Part of the Sabre’s super-clean look comes from mounting the instruments in a streamlined, modern tank nacelle. It completely opens up the handlebar area, yet still gives you all the information you need.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin; SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.9 in.
- 33 deg.
- 4.5 in. (115.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- 46 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 664 lb.
- Final Drive
- One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.