Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2013 Ducati MULTISTRADA 1200 S T
- Type: L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198.4 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 67.9 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.5:1
- Power: 150 hp - 110.3 kW @ 9250 rpm
- Torque: 87.5 lb-ft 118.7 Nm @7500 rpm
- Fuel injection: Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system, Mikuni elliptical throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, alluminium tail pipes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Chain 5.30 in.; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 40
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Sachs 48 mm fully adjustable usd forks. Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy 3.50 x 17
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70 17 in.
- Rear suspension: Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment. Electronic spring pre-load adjustment with DSS Aluminium single-sided swingarm.
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke light alloy 6.00 x 17
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail 190/55 17 in.
- Front wheel travel: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad. ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper
- Instrumentation: Multifunction digital dashboard of two displays with white backlight. Main LCD display: odometer (total, trip 1 and trip2), speedometer, rev counter, clock, gear indicator, coolant temperature; fuel level. Circular LCD dot-matrix display: trip computer (riding style set-up, active riding parameters, remaining fuel/distance, current fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, average speed, air temperature, trip time), maintenance intervals indicator (Km), signaling alarms and errors detection (diagnosis), setup menu and customization functions. Interface for the management of Riding Modes (control power curve and throttle response, traction control, ABS, DSS). "Parking" and "Steering lock" indicators. Activation and adjustment heated-grips control function (Touring and Granturismo versions only). Lights: oil pressure, neutral N, fuel warning, turn signal, EOBD (diagnosis), high beam, DTC intervention (Traction Control) and deterrent immobilizer (in Key-Off). Headlight control: auto switching-off during engine start, auto turning-off after 60 seconds from Key-On without starting the engine. The key management of the various function menus are integrated in the left and right switch controls.
- Dry weight: 206 kg (454 lb.)
- Wet weight: 234 kg (516 lb.)
- Seat height: 850 mm (33.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1530 mm (60.2 in.)
- Rake: 25°
- Trail: 110 mm (4.33 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20 L - 5.3 gal. (US)
- Versions: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: DSS Ducati Skyhook Suspension, DSP Ducati Safety Pack ( ABS 9ME + DTC), Riding modes, Power modes, RbW, 58 litre side luggage, heated grips and centre stand.
- Warranty: 2 years unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 miles)
- Valve clearance check: 24,000 km (15,000 miles)
- Standard: Euro 3 (Europe) - USA: follows the US Federal Regulation
- Engine Type
- L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, Dual Spark
- 1198.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 67.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system, Mikuni elliptical throttle bodies
- Front Suspension
- Sachs 48 mm fully adjustable usd forks. Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment. Electronic spring pre-load adjustment with DSS Aluminium single-sided swingarm.
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad. ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70 17 in.
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail 190/55 17 in.
- 60.2 in. (1530 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.5 in. (850 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 4.33 in. (110 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal. (20 L)
- Dry Weight
- 454 lb. (206 kg)
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain 5.30 in.; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 40
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Red, Matt Chrome
- 2 years unlimited mileage