Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination fromfactory to dealer or reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude anyadded parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicableoffers. Some financing options can affect price in lieu of any rebates Contact dealer for details.
2007 Honda SHADOW SPIRIT 750
Lowrider? Drag custom? Hot rod? The Shadow Spirit 750 (VT750DC) combines all three of these classic cruiser elements into one eye-catching V-twin package. From the wide, chromed wheels and twin rear shock to the low, chopper-style saddle and throaty 2-into-2 exhaust, this bad boy's not only got the flash, but the performance to back it up.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 79.0mm x 76.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Carburetion: Two 34mm diaphragm-type CV
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 5.1-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.2-inch travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 110/80-19
- Rear Tire: 160/80-15
- Rake: 34-degree
- Trail: 152mm (6.0 inches)
- Wheelbase: 64.8 inches
- Seat Height: 26.6 inches
- Dry Weight: 496.0 pounds
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gallons, including 1.3-gallon reserve
- Emissions: California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Candy Dark Red, Black, Black/Red Pinstripe Flame, Metallic Titanium
- Model ID: VT750DC
- 1 year: Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship
- Engine Type
- 52-degree V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 79.0mm x 76.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Two 34mm diaphragm-type CV
- CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 5.1-inch travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.2-inch travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.6 in.
- 34 deg.
- 152mm (6.0 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gallons, including 1.3-gallon reserve
- Dry Weight
- 496 lbs.
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Candy Dark Red, Black, Black/Red Pinstripe Flame, Metallic Titanium
- 1 year, Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship